Work with Sally
What constitutes a healthy diet? Paleo or Pritikin? Atkins or Zone? South Beach or Vegan? Maybe your doctor told you to change your diet, such as going gluten-free or dairy-free, or you’ve decided to make changes before minor health issues turn into major ones. How and where do you start? It can feel overwhelming, because food is such a central and enjoyable part of life. And that is where I come in.
You need to find the way eating works for you and for your optimal health. Many diets fail because temporary plans produce temporary results. What truly works is embracing and implementing a new way of eating for a long, healthy life.
I’m here to help clear up your nutritional confusion and take you from overwhelmed to confident. Here’s how I can help:
- Teach you about the power of a daily juice habit and get you started
- Help you create a personal eating plan that supports your health goals
- Walk you through the changes to make it happen
- Clean out and restock your kitchen
- Teach you how to read labels and make smart choices when grocery shopping
- Design a menu plan that works for you, to help make the changes doable, and teach you how to do it longer term
- Provide easy, delicious recipes that make healthy eating a joy
If you are interested in working with me, please reach out on my contact page. I’d love to work with you!